What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to travel and live forever on $20 a day
- Provides both practical “how to get it done” information alongside dreamy romantic tales of pleasures for the modern man
- Explains quite simply hundreds of ways to preserve your wallet while really enjoying the world
- Shows you the secrets of an adventurous, romantic life, filled with adventure and travel
- Shows you how to camp off the grid for a month in a beautiful place of your choosing
- Allows you the time to see more wildlife
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vanabode scores 72.82/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.vanabode.com/cb/index-cb.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: vanabode.com you’ll also be taken through to vanabode.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)